Monday, March 19, 2012

2012....not the same without Jessie.

So it is the start of a new year. Actually it is almost past the first quarter of the year and almost 6 months since Jessie passed away.



March 8th was her birthday. She would have been 30 years old. It is weird. For some reason in my life, I never thought I would see 30. Not like I was a crazy wild-child or lived dangerously. But I also knew in my life I would be married when I was 27, that he would be tall, dark and handsome and that his last name would start with an 'A'. Maybe I am psychic in a way. My mom use to say that her mom would talk to ghosts. Maybe that passed on to me? Maybe I can feel the waves in the Force?


I also knew when my Grandpa passed away. He was in Northern California and I was in Reno for a conference. I knew when he passed away. I felt him with me and I just knew.



So it is just weird to think that Jessie passed away before she was 30. I think about her throughout the day. I think about her every morning when I go to work and when I get home. If I hear one of her favorite songs I think of her.



I love you Jessie and miss you very much.






Here is a picture that Lacey made. Thought I would share.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joan!

    I don't get to call and stuff as much as I would like! It is good to hear that you are still doing well and getting through things! I am glad you have so many good memories that you can reflect back on with Jessie. I think those things are important. Hope all else is well! Take care!

    Jared and April

    ReplyDelete